Travel bloggers we love:
- The Professional Hobo– tons of amazing resources for starting or continuing your world travel!
- Nomadic Matt– We always check out this website before heading to our next destination! Lots of good tips for budget travelers!
- Nomads with a Van– Read about our friends Tamara and Chris, their dog Holly, and their van-turned-home adventures!
- But we digress…– Our friends, the “Karpos”, are on a 6 month sabbatical and on a mission to learn Spanish in Colombia with their two kids!
- Never Ending Voyage– Now these are some experienced world travelers! And they’ve been super helpful in giving us tips and travel information.
Travel books we love:
- Wide Eyed Wanderers, by Richard Ligato and Amanda Bejarano-Ligato – Captivating stories from this San Diego couple’s three year adventure on the roads of Latin America and Africa… in their VW bus!
- How To Travel the World on $50 a Day, by Matt Kepnes (Nomadic Matt)
- The People’s Guide to Mexico by Carl Franz, Lorena Havens, and Steve Rogers – An entertaining yet extremely practical guide to traveling in Mexico. They also have a website with lots of great info: http://thepeoplesguidetomexico.com/